A sparkling set of pearly white but naturally shaped teeth are often thought to be the secret behind the ultimate winning smile - not to mention Hollywood-esque good looks.
A perfect celebrity smile is composed of a few key ingredients:
* White teeth
* Straight and uniform tooth alignment
* No breakage or wear and tear
* Maintained cleanliness and oral health
A perfect smile comes from a combination of routine cleaning and aesthetic dentistry, and Beverly Hills dentists are fully equipped for both.
TOP SMILE ENHANCING PROCEDURES:
* E-Max Veneers: a quick and effective way to repair all imperfections on teeth for a more aesthetically pleasing and functional smile in only two visits.
* Teeth Whitening: if your only issue is dull and yellow teeth, whitening (or bleaching) can also help you achieve a celebrity smile in just two visits.
* Invisalign: a discreet alternative to braces that straighten your teeth for a more uniform smile.
* Full Mouth Reconstruction: a personalized combination of multiple procedures to give you your best possible smile.
* Dental Cleaning and Prevention: the most important element of a celebrity smile because a beautiful mouth starts with cleanliness and health. It is essential to visit your dentist twice a year for cleanings.
For more information on how you can perfect your smile, schedule a consultation with one of the best cosmetic dentists in Beverly Hils today.
This revolutionary cosmetic solution is exclusively available at Smile Designers Dental Center, its unlike traditional veneers because they require no shots, no drilling of tooth structure and no pain!
Custom designed NNN VENEERS can give you the beautiful smile you have always wanted, it’s a painless and permanent cosmetic solution for stained, discolored, chipped or misaligned teeth.
They are contact-lens thin veneers that are directly applied over existing teeth by our NNN VENEERS licensed dentists to bring out a beautiful, healthy and permanent white smile.
3-Zirconia Crowns and Bridges
Zirconia is a form of the metallic element Zirconium and is similar in properties to a natural diamond, so it combines the strength and beauty to make it the perfect solution in replacing missing teeth, strengthening week teeth, implant supports and also widely used in smile make overs no matter how complicated the case was to give the best results.
What is smile design?
Ever wondered about how some of the famous celebrities suddenly improve their smiles overnight? A smile design is a quick and minimal-invasive procedure. Properly planned and executed by an experienced team of Dentist and Ceramists, it creates straighter, whiter and beautiful natural looking smiles.
Smile designs can do wonders to fully restore your dental health and appearance regardless of the original state of your existing teeth. We at the SDDC, work with our own specialized ceramist to create veneers and crowns in the most precise and esthetic fashion to deliver the smile you deserve.
Composite veneers is a simple conservative way to improve the appearance of your smile, during the process our skilled dentists will place composite material directly onto the tooth surface in order to lighten the color, repair chips, fill gaps, and make other minor cosmetic changes, then the composite is hardened and polished to give an aesthetic restoration with little or no preparation in just one comfortable and painless visit.